Friday, February 23, 2007

DO NOT BUY "SOG" KNIVES

I am totally disgusted with the SOG Knife company in Lynnwood,

Washington. I have written about his products for a while now and it

seems the owner just does not care about you or his product. THERE

ARE FAR BETTER CHOICES TO SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

ON THAN SOG KNIVES. I see no point in buying anything SOG puts

their name on, if you need a tactical knife you have the option of buying

a premium COLD STEEL or BENCHMADE knife, where they care about

their customers. This guy at SOG thinks hes doing you a big favor by

letting you buy his product. I suggest you stay away from SOG and

look else where. THE VERY BEST KNIFE FOR THE MONEY IS THE

COLD STEEL RECON "1" and the lock will endure hundreds of pounds,

this Recon 1 will never close on your fingers and its superb for south

paws.


Teddy...

Any questions you can email me through my website.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?